Deal of the Day
Deal of the Day
Company Info Links Below
What is Corian and Corian Worktops?
Corian is the brand name for a solid surface material created by DuPont. It is composed of acrylic polymer and alumina trihydrate and Its primary use is in kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity tops, and wall cladding the standard thickness for a kitchen worktop is 38mm which is a 13mm layer of Corian adhered to an MDF sub frame but with deeper downturns your worktop can have the appearance of a worktop 60-100mm thick adding great design possibilities.
Why should I choose Corian worktops?
Dupont was the inventors of this material back in the 60’s and since then there has been many manufacturers and producers of solid surface materials to come and go but there will always be only one original and that is Corian by Dupont, Not only do they back there product with an impressive 25year manufacturer’s warranty but they also insist that all fitters that install there product go through a training course to become Dupont quality approved fitters so you can rest assure that you are not only getting the best product in the world you are also getting the best template and fitting service as well.
What are the Attributes of Corian?
- 13mm thick Corian layer on a top quality mdf sub frame.
- Has inconspicuous and seamless joints and solid surface sinks that are moulded to the worktop for that seamless integrated look.
- Heat, impact, stain and scratch resistant, but if damage does occur worktops can be renewed and easily fixed.
- Non-porous and 100% hygienic surface which make for easy maintenance.
- World class template and fitting service by Dupont quality approved fabrication and fitting team.
- Comes with a 25year manufacturer’s warranty.
Colour’s shown on the bbk-direct site are suggested for kitchen and bathroom use but if you are looking for a colour not listed don’t worry as all colours are available just let us know what you are looking for.
View all available Corian colours below and use our online quote calculator for an instant quote, or simply contact us with your specifications. Either way you will be getting the best service and prices in the UK!
There are 56 products.
No product available!
Corian Deep Night Sky Colour
Price displayed is per m²
Corian deep colour technology products - dark colours, easier to sand, better ability to thermoform and less marking (n.b. product scratches to black not white)