BBK Direct UK is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our web sites.
By far the best UK nationwide delivery service available at the lowest rates.
View our Terms & Conditions page for more on our returns policy.
These are Prime Grade Oak Worktops made from planks which run for the full length of the worktop unlike the finger jointed panels. The planks have been selected to offer a more balanced finish and a milder colour variation.
Oak is indigenous to the northern hemisphere, and includes deciduous and evergreen species extending from cold latitudes to tropical Asia and the Americas.
Oak has a medium to dark appearance (once oiled and aged 8-12 months)with a truly beautiful grain but this is not the only reason why you should choose it as a kitchen surface, oak has been used for 100’s of years in furniture and ship building which is testament to not only its visual appeal but its hardwearing and water resisting properties as well and for this reason it is not only our bestselling wood species but the most used timber in the UK when it comes to the kitchen.
- Delivery 3-5 Working days
- Delivery to all areas of mainland UK
- FSC Approved Wood
- Square Edged
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width - 80mm-150mm (average range)
- Thickness - 38mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed / treated prior to installation and use
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed / attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools