BBK Direct UK is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our web sites.
By far the best UK nationwide delivery service available at the lowest rates.
View our Terms & Conditions page for more on our returns policy.
Ash has an open grain texture, similar to a red oak but with very pale greys and honey tones. It has a very straight grain making it very strong and long lasting. An Ash worktop works well with kitchen cabinet doors of a strong colour. These are Ash Worktops made from planks which run for the full length of the worktop unlike the finger jointed panels. We offer this spectacular product in the widest range of sizes to help our customers avoid unnecessary wastage.All of our wooden worktops are manufactured to the highest possible standard using carefully selected timbers from sustainable sources
- Delivery 3-5 Working days
- Delivery to all areas of mainland UK
- FSC Approved Wood
- Square Edged
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width - 100mm-180mm (average range)
- Thickness - 27mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed / treated prior to installation and use.