BBK Direct UK is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our web sites.
By far the best UK nationwide delivery service available at the lowest rates.
View our Terms & Conditions page for more on our returns policy.
TOP VELVET (VV)
Elegantly matt, smooth and fine structure, sensitive design. Recommended for horizontal and vertical applications.
Duropal Natural Oak Block is manufactured with a Quadra 3mm edge profile.
- Delivery 3-5 Working days
- Delivery to all areas of mainland UK
- Worktops have one post-formed long edge
- Breakfast Bars are post-formed on both long edges
- Edging Strip sold separately
- All Duropal Worktops with both Cubix and Quadra Profile come with a unique seal designed to ensure a lifetime of protection against moisture and steam.
- Please note that laminate worktops are not sold as single units. 2 or more worktops per order only allowed, alternatively a surcharge of £35 for single worktop orders will be applied.
Surfaced in genuine Duropal high pressure laminate produced with P3 moisture-resistant chipboard core and available to match all 61 decors in the following size:
- 4,100 x 120 x 19mm nominal, 3mm postformed radius
Consisting of a 8mm E1 medium density fibreboard (MDF) core surfaced with genuine Duropal high pressure laminate manufactured to DIN-EN438. Available in 61 matching decors plus 1 real metallic option (Alu 1 – not available as a worktop) in the following sizes:
- 4,100 x 640mm x 9.2mm nominal (8mm MDF core)