BBK Direct UK is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our web sites.
By far the best UK nationwide delivery service available at the lowest rates.
View our Terms & Conditions page for more on our returns policy.
Oak is Indigenous to the northern hemisphere, and includes deciduous and evergreen species extending from cold latitudes to tropical Asia and the Americas.
Oak has a medium to dark appearance(once oiled and aged 8-12 months) with a truly beautiful grain but this is not the only reason why you should choose it as a kitchen surface, oak has been used for 100’s of years in furniture and ship building which is testament to not only its visual appeal but its hard-wearing and water resisting properties as well and for this reason it is not only our bestselling wood species but the most used timber in the UK when it comes to the kitchen.
All our oak worktops are A Grade, sanded to a perfect velvety 150grit and square edged.
The Prime Oak worktop staves are selected from similar medium-coloured staves; leaving you with a uniform oak grain throughout the worksurface.
- Delivery 3-5 Working days
- FREE Delivery on all wooden worktop orders OVER £750
- Delivery to all areas of mainland UK
- 40mm stave constructed A-grade wood
- FSC Approved Wood
- Square Edged
- Thickness - 40mm, 27mm, 22mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed / treated prior to installation and use. All sides and edges must be treated
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed / attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools
- All extra wide worktops (1240mm) may require additonal support on the undeside to prevent movement like bowing, warping, cupping.