BBK Direct UK is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our web sites.
Delivery and Payment Information
By far the best UK nationwide delivery service available at the lowest rates.
Returns Policy (Tems & Conditions of Use)
View our Terms & Conditions page for more on our returns policy.
Ash has an open grain texture, similar to a red oak but with very pale greys and honey tones. It has a very straight grain making it very strong and long lasting. An Ash worktop works well with kitchen cabinet doors of a strong colour.
- Delivery 3-5 Working days
- Delivery to all areas of mainland UK
- 40mm stave constructed A-grade wood
- FSC Approved Wood.
- Square Edged.
- Untretaed, Sanded to 150 grit smothness, ready for oiling.
- Thickness - 40mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed / treated prior to installation and use. All sides and edges must be treated
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed / attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools
- All extra wide worktops (1240mm) may require additonal support on the undeside to prevent movement like bowing, warping, cupping.
No customer reviews for the moment.