Delivery to all areas of mainland Uk in 3-5 days
FAST, EFFICIENT, AND EASY TO CLEAN - INDUCTION HOBS HAVE IT ALL
With induction cooking heat is spread uniformly across the entire surface of the pan, ensuring you get perfect results with every dish you prepare.
- Hotpoint 60cm Induction Hob
- 4 Zone Induction
- Front Touch Controls
- Electronic timer
- 9 Power levels plus Booster
- Black Glass
- Width (cm) 59.0
- Depth (cm) 51.0
- Height (cm) 5.4
- Control panel position - Front
- Timer - Yes
- Child Lock - The Child Lock prevents little hands from adjusting the controls for complete safety.
- Electronic Timer - Set your ideal time for your preparation according to your needs.
- Power Managment - Easy setting of maximum power absortion, choosing between four different levels.
- Residual Heat Indicators - Residual Heat Indicators are an invaluable safety feature. The indicators light up to tell you if the surface of a ceramic hob is still hot, even after you have turned off the controls.
- My Menu - Prevent cooking mishaps with My Menu. This technology offers 4 automatic cooking methods; melting, boiling, keep warm and slow cooking, that set the ideal cooking temperature, preventing food from sticking, burning and boiling over. Use melting for delicate sauces, slow cooking for gentle cooking, keep warm for maintaining serving temperature and boiling to rapidly reach boiling point, without worrying the pan will boil over.
- Touch Control - Hotpoint’s Touch Control hobs offer great performance as well as a sleek, easy-to-clean design. With precise temperature levels, control-lock for extra safety and automatic switch-off if there’s a large spillage, it’s fashion meeting function.