- The wardrobe sliding doors are manufactured to your specifications; the flexibility of a made to measure service provides the ability to create unique designs tailored to your individual tastes. Please contact us with your estimated measurements for a price; 0203 397 3998 or email@example.com
- Choose from 7 standard panel conﬁgurations, over 40 stunning panel colour and finish options, and a choice of matt aluminium or lacquered bronze frame ﬁnishes.
- Delivery lead time is 15 working days
- Incorporating technology from Astin, one of the leading companies in the ﬁeld of sliding doors, the Bretton Park system offers a smooth opening and closing action and comes with the added option of built-in soft closing for that extra touch of sophistication.
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Minimum Door Height: 1351mm
- Maximum Door Height: 2400mm
- It does not matter how high your chosen door is. The price is determined by the width of the door and the number of panels in the conﬁguration.
- Minimum Door Width: 300mm
- Maximum Door Width: 1066mm
Please contact us with the following information; It is as easy as 1,2 3:
STEP 1: Select the door configuration (1 panel, 2 panel, 3 panel, etc.)
STEP 2: Select the door height; width and panel colours.
STEP 3: Select the available internal storage accessories available (Optional).
APERTURE and TRACKS:
** Remember to supply dimensions for internal height, internal width and the width for either double or single track (this will usually be the same as the internal width measurement).
- If you are using up to 4 doors then a double track should be enough.
- if you are using up to 5 doors and above then a single track will also be required.
- This is a special order product that can’t be cancelled/amended after ordering. Each item is bespoke to your order and a non return policy applies.
- Available Profile/Frame Finishes:
Curva: Matt Aluminium
Curva: Lacquered Bronze
Quadra: Matt Aluminium
Quadra: Matt Bronze