Quick-Step Laminate Flooring
When it comes to laminate flooring, there are very few options that can compete with the Quick-Step name. Quick-Step laminate floors are your best bet if you’re looking for flooring options that are durable, reliable, and worth the investment.
What makes Quick Step’s laminate floors so special?
To begin with, Quick Step is a brand known for technology and innovation that is obviously reflected in their product.
Some of their most innovative features of Quick-Step laminate flooring include:
- Direct Pressure Laminate: The Direct Pressure Laminate feature allows the laminate floors to enjoy perfect balance in terms of quality and weight. To put it simply, each laminate tile is identical from top to bottom. This results in absolute stability with 0 collapsing or bowing at the middle. The Direct Pressure Laminate consists of 4 layers – The Transparent, Wear-Resistant Layer, The Design Layer, The Water Resistant HDF Core board, and The Balancing Layer.
- The Transparent, Wear-Resistant Layer: This layer protects the laminate floors from wear, burns, chemicals, and general impact.
- The Design Layer: This layer allows manufacturers to replicate textures and designs in the most authentic way possible.
- The Water Resistant HDF Core Board: Offers a higher level of water resistance and strength than a MDF board or chipboard.
- The Balancing Layer: This layer offers stability, eliminating collapsing or bowing, while also ensuring moisture resistance.
- ScratchGuard Advanced Finish Protection: Quick-Step’s ScratchGuard offers a higher level of resistance towards micro-scratches. Additionally, the Superior AC4 wear-layer offers durability, especially with regard to heavy traffic.
- GenuEdge Technology: GenuEdge Technology allows Quick Step to offer an authentic wooden finish. The colour roll over the edge, surface design, and edge visual all offer an authentic plank-like finish.
- Unilic: Quick Step’s Unilic technology offers a unique locking system that prevents water absorption, which helps fend off warping and water damage.
Quick-Step Price & Warranty
Quick-step offers a wide range of laminate flooring options with prices ranging from £18 per square foot to £60 per square foot. There is an affordable choice for every pocket, which is what makes Quick-step a favoured choice for many customers.
Warranty options include the:
- Residential Lifetime Warranty
- Commercial 5-Year Warranty
- Home and QS 700 20-Year Warranty
- Residential Lifetime Warranty – Envique
Orders placed through BBK Direct are delivered in a period of 3-5 days. Customers will be informed of the confirmed delivery date within 24 hours of placing an order and receive an estimated time of arrival a day before delivery.