BBK Direct UK is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our web sites.
By far the best UK nationwide delivery service available at the lowest rates.
View our Terms & Conditions page for more on our returns policy.
- Spectra Compact Slim-Edge CUSTOM sizes are fabricated and delivered within 3 weeks.
- Delivery is limited to Specific Postcode areas - Please check if delivery is available to your area before ordering.
- 12mm Slim-Edge solid core laminate
- Decorative double-sided
- Antibacterial hygiene function
- 100% Waterproof - allows for undermounted sinks, drainer grooves and curved corners
- Impact and Abrasion Resistant
- SPECTRA STORM QUARTZ (DARK GREY CORE) - Matt Finish
12mm Worktops, Breakfast Bars or Splashbacks can be cut and shaped up to size 3000 x 650mm/950mm. Prices are for each worktop, breakfast bar or splashback.
Unpolished Inset Sink Cut-out
Unpolished Hob Cut-out
Polished Undermounted Sink Cut-out (with polished edge cut-out)
Drainer Grooves (set of 5 grooves)
But Joint (with Pull Bolts and Lamellos Slots)
How to Order Your CUSTOM Spectra Slim-Edge Worktops:
- Select your custom fabrication choices from the drop-down bar and add to cart.
- A friendly sales representative will contact you for a drawing with exact dimensions and cut-out positioning.
- You will receive a technical drawing for your approval prior to fabrication.
- Once the final drawing is approved, we submit the order to the Spectra manufacturers for fabrication.
- Your order is delivered within 3 weeks of receiving your signed off drawing approval.
Matt Surface Finish
Providing a cool and smooth texture, matt evokes the feel of fully finished marble.
Nature Surface Finish
This texture provides a subtle satin feel, suggesting the raw sensation of natural stone.
Slate Surface Finish
Highlighted by an embossed matt finish, Slate offers a deeply textured finish.
Installation Kit 1 - Includes:
Suitable for 2 worktop joints up to 950mm and 1 undermount sink installation. The kit includes:
2 x colour matched 20g topseal and applicators
6 x toggle bolts
1 x 20ml Acetone cleaner
6 x clear lamellos
1 x 20ml bottle of linseed Oil
10 x brass spreader dowels
10 x M6 10mm roofing bolts
6 x toggle bolts
1 x 3mm hex key
3 x 180 grit sandpaper sheets, 3 x 240 grit sandpaper sheets
2 x nylon finishing pad 320 grit approx
1 x drill bit with depth stop
Installation Kit 2 - Includes:
Suitable for 1 worktop joint up to 950mm. The kit includes:
1 x colour matched 20g topseal and applicator
3 x toggle bolts
1 x 20ml acetone cleaner
1 x nylon finishing pad 320 grit approx,
3 x clear lamellos
2 x 180 and 240 grit sandpaper sheets,
1 x 20ml linseed oil